Sunday, November 21, 2010

Time Flies

Time flies when you have a baby!!



This sunday last year, Jeremy and I walked into the hospital to have a baby!!



Little did I know what this year would hold or how our lives would change, but looking back now I can't imagine our life without Asher.


I hope I remember the feelings I had on Sunday, November 22, 2009 forever.

I remember being SCARED (this is no shock to anyone because I am frequently scared).


I remember not being ready to have a baby...I would have let him stay in for as long as he wanted.


I remember that I wore my nice maternity dress to the hospital with my worn-out flip-flops.


I remember walking in with Jeremy, who would more than ever, prove to be my strength through labor and ultimately a c-section.


I am excited to see the next year come and to watch Asher grow!!

2 comments:

  1. YEA!!! I can think back and remember very similar feelings ... it goes by so fast! Everyone says so, but I didn't believe them! Now, I find I'm saying the same thing! ;)

    Hope you guys have a great B-day celebration!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet memories. You have a beautiful son and a great husband! You are a blessed woman!

    ReplyDelete