Wednesday, February 9, 2011

One of my Favorites

I recently celebrated my 28th birthday. Usually when people celebrate birthdays they celebrate with birthday cake...right? Well, people have been asking me for a couple of years "Who is going to make your birthday cake?" As much as I love cake, I am a bit spoiled to made from scratch baked goods. So instead of eating cake, I choose one of my favorite things of all time...



YES...peanut butter and chocolate ice cream from Baskin Robbins. I have been eating this stuff since before I was born. Seriously, my mom went a lot when she was pregnant with me so it is crucial to my organ function!! Anyway...I think this is the best ice cream ever!!






I mean look at this picture...Chocolate ice cream with a ribbon of peanut butter!! I like to eat all of the chocolate ice cream first, leaving most of the peanut butter behind and then eat the peanut butter. And just so you know...you can never have too much peanut butter!!


No comments:

Post a Comment