Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My Helper

Recently, Asher has picked up a new habit.

He loves to throw things away!! We can give him trash and ask him to throw it away and he walks to the trash can, lifts up the lid and throws it away!! It is really funny and neat to me that he just picked this habit up from watching us.

Also, he likes to put his dirty clothes in his hamper. Most mornings after we change his clothes, I give him his dirty pjs and he walks to his closet, opens the door and puts his pjs in. Again, I am pretty impressed!!

I am careful to praise him for his good deeds because this is definitely a habit I want him to continue!! Can you imagine a pre-teen or teen boy who puts his clothes where they go?

In other news, it has been cold and Asher has been a little under the weather so we have been staying home and playing. Nothing new and nothing too exciting...

No comments:

Post a Comment