Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Better Late than Never...9 Months

Asher turned 9 months in August and I actually wrote a post but never posted it because I had difficulty with the pictures!! Don't you just love when that happens...So now almost a month later I am finally posting about 9 months!! What a month it has been. Here are his stats and what he is doing:
  • weighs 25 lbs (off the chart)
  • is 30" long
  • wears 12-18 month clothing
  • in size 4 diapers
  • sleeps 12 hours at night (8 pm-8 am)
  • takes 2 naps each day
  • still loves to eat...
  • introduced graham crackers
  • still army crawling and very fast

I keep thinking about things that he is doing now but wasn't doing a month ago...

And since I can't remember what I did yesterday, it is very difficult to remember what he was doing a month ago. This is why I should write EVERYTHING down!!!

He is still a joy to have and we love him so much!!

Now for some pictures...



playing with the remote

Purple Pride


Eating a graham









1 comment:

  1. Can't believe how quick he is growing! Seems like yesterday he was just 6 weeks old! He is a true joy to be around! Love his big grin!!!

    ReplyDelete