Tuesday, January 7, 2014

The Holiday Tree...2014

My Christmas tree is white and I love it!  I got it as a present from my mom the first Christmas that Jeremy and I were married...that makes it six years old.  During Christmas, I decorate it using classic red and green.  I add extra white lights because I love the glow of white lights. 

I am always anxious to set up my tree and then sad to take it down.  Which brings me to the point of this post...I am going to keep my tree up all year and decorate it according to the season.

Currently I am working on making a Valentine's Day tree and my mind is already thinking ahead to St. Patrick's Day!  I know it seems crazy but I am pretty excited about it.  I am scouring Pinterest for ideas and DIY on the cheap. 

When I get the Valentine's Day tree finished I will post again with pictures. 

Blair

No comments:

Post a Comment