Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Our Days

By the time Friday rolls around, I often wonder to myself...What did I do this week?

And then I remember I have a toddler and remember that I did alot. Some weeks are busier than others and some weeks we don't go anywhere until Dad gets home. So I thought I would post some pictures of the fun things that Asher gets into during the week....Ready...Set...Go!


Asher has learned to climb and climb he does...on EVERYTHING!! This box of blocks is tricky because sometimes it moves and Asher falls but it never lets it get him down! Oh...and he is SO proud of himself when he climbs on anything!
He LOVES to help with the dishes...this was the first time we climbed in the dishwasher...thank goodness it was empty at the time and not full of dirty dishes. Now I can only do dishes when he is asleep or Jeremy is home because he wants to take out all of the dirty dishes. But I am grateful for his helpful attitude.


Sometimes we like to wear crazy outfits!! I put these Spiderman slippers on him and enjoyed walking around in them. I think it is funny because he just has on a onesie and was walking around with my rolling pin.


And apparently we are going to love Mardi Gras in our house. He has quite a collection of beads and likes to put them on and take them off. Sometimes we put them on Foster which is real funny but mostly they can be found around Asher's neck!

Lastly...Asher got a computer!! I know I thought it was a bit crazy to get him a computer also but Jeremy insisted!!
Just Joking...this one of Jeremy's old computers that doesn't do anything.
Asher loves to sit on my lap while I am at the computer and tap on the keys, which becomes a bit annoying. (And the other day he broke one of the shift keys so I only have one that is working which is becoming irritating.)
Anyway...Jeremy pulled this out the other day to keep Asher occupied while he was working and Asher loved it!! I think it is cute how he is sitting and it looks like he is typing. Don't worry...we monitor his content and the amount of time spent on the computer so his eyes don't go bad and hopefully he won't have carpal tunnel by the age of 2...haha!!
He definitely keeps my days busy and interesting! Hopefully the weather will decide what it wants to do and we can have some play time outside soon!




1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to hear in the future (take a deep breath Blair) of Asher up in a high tree, up on the roof of the van or maybe even the house!!! ;)

    Thanks for sharing your days with us! Asher is such a cutie!!!

    ReplyDelete