Friday, July 9, 2010

The Beach

Next week we will be vacationing so this week we have been getting ready. Since we have already traveled with Asher once before I am aware of all of the things he will need. I am trying very carefully to bring everything he will need without overpacking. I understand he doesn't need every toy he owns so choosing the right ones is a task. My mom bought him a suitcase which is currently packed with bathing suits and other clothes.



My goal was to pack EVERYTHING he would need (clothes, diapers, bottles, food, etc.) into that one suitcase. Sadly this will not happen. Change of plans...as long as I can keep all the like items together I will be happy. I just hate when you get somewhere and you can't find something and you have to basically unpack all of you bags to find what you are looking for...so frustrating!!

So I am looking forward to getting to the beach and relaxing. Hope you have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment